Saturday, June 11, 2005

To the Annointed - The day of Jehovah is here.

Todays date is June 11th, 2005. This date is important because it is immediately after I resolved the need to do something in order to insure that my own conscience could eventually be comforted.

If you have read through the rest of my blog you hopefully would conclude that I have personally been on one very profound rollercoaster ride in the last 5 years. The knowledge and discoveries I have made through Jehovah's blessings are both extraordinary and exciting yet, at the same time cause me grief and worry.

If you have read the blog entry in regard to "this generation" I allude that the start and end of "the watch" can be calculated. This is a 3 and one half year period during which Jesus will open the door and start judging, starting with the house of God.

If this judgement might be adverse then I now have an obligation to blow a horn in warning with a large consequence to my own person if I were to neglect this duty as explained to Ezekiel in the following:

Ezekiel 3:20


20 And when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice and I must put a stumbling block before him, he himself will die because you did not warn him. For his sin he will die, and his righteous acts that he did will not be remembered, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand.


Now convinced that I must sound a warning my next quandry is to understand who the audience of this warning should be. Thankfully, Jehovah explained this to Ezekiel in the same chapter as follows:

Ezekiel 3:17



17 “Son of man, a watchman is what I have made you to the house of Israel, and you must hear from my mouth speech and you must warn them from me


It is the "house of Israel" that must be warned. I now know I should sound a warning and also to who I should sound it however, the when and how still needed to be understood. Thankfully after much prayer and contemplation the scripture in 2nd Thessalonins provided the answer. It seems that our Lord Jesus often behaved in such a way that the scripture might be properly fulfilled and so in the same manner I have also been able to time my warning according to scripture.

How?

Please contemplate the following scripture:

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3




1 However, brothers, respecting the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we request of YOU 2 not to be quickly shaken from YOUR reason nor to be excited either through an inspired expression or through a verbal message or through a letter as though from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here.3 Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.


So the remaining concerns are answered. The warning can be through "a letter" which is sent after "the apostacy" and after "the man of lawlessness gets revealed. If you have carefully read through my other blog entries you should see that the "man of lawlessness" has been revealed. If you have been doing any internet browsing it should be evident that an apostacy has been on going for some time now. If the recipients of a warning letter do not refrain from reading and understanding it then according to the scripture above now is the time they should indeed be "shaken" and/or "excited" as I also am.

So I have sent a letter to the Governing body of Jehovah's Witnessess (house of Israel) and asked that they share it with all of the annointed and invited.

The letter can be read through the following link to another blog however, please come back and read my conclusion to this entry:


Letter to the Governing Body <---- click


With the letter now read you should realize that I am being completely sincere. You are probably one of the very few who presently understand the significance of the message. Please in turn make certain that you also sound the warning horn.

Jehovah himself set the expectation on the result of the warning process as follows:



24 Then spirit entered into me and made me stand up on my feet, and he began to speak with me and say to me: “Come, be shut up inside your house. 25 And you, O son of man, look! they will certainly put cords upon you and bind you
with them so that you cannot go forth into the midst of them.
26 And your very tongue I will make stick to the roof of your mouth, and you will certainly become mute, and you will not become to them a man administering reproof, because they are a rebellious house. 27 And when I speak with you I shall open your mouth, and you must say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said.’ Let the one hearing hear, and let the one refraining refrain, because they are a rebellious house.


It seems they will do something to me which will cause me to stop entering in amoung them. The only rationale I can discern here is that I too will soon be disfellowshipped and not allowed to speak in fulfillment of this scripture.


May Jehovah bless you.


Regards


ablebodiedman

1 comment:

ablebodiedman said...

No, I am not a dispensationalist although I must admit I do enjoy reading John Darby. He has some interesting and unique approaches to examining the Bible. I do not agree with everything he concludes however, his method continues to inspire me. I simply believe in the truth. Is there a fancy
multi-syllabic label I can call myself by that already exists or is this something new.

I will check your blog.

Regards

ablebodiedman